Under the Affordable Health Act, new moms with Medicaid & Insurance are eligible to receive breast pumps at no additional cost.
Call Us today - 800-950-6020
Q Series Breast Pump - Piston-driven, hospital grade performance pump with adjustable suction controls to mimic a baby's suckling patterns. Allows for single or double pumping. All parts are BPA Free. Model #10-0218. (Read More)
- Texas Medicaid
- Coordinated Care Health - WA
- Home State Health - MO
Hygeia breast pumps are manufactured with hospital-grade performance. Hospital-grade parameters are defined by the combination of suction and cycle speeds which are proven to be safe and effective. The Hygeia Q is designed for mothers with long-term and frequent pumping needs.
- Hospital-Grade Performance
- Piston-Driven design for maximum efficiency and reliability
- Independently Adjustable speed & suction controls to mimic baby's unique suckling patterns
- Closed System protection with a bacteriostatic filter to protect from contaminants
- Allows for double or single pumping
- All pump parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free
- 1-Year Limited Warranty / Model #10-0218.
- Electric Hygeia Q breast pump
- AC Adapter Power Supply
- Basic Personal Accessory Set (PAS)
- Basic Tote: Insulated tote holds the pump and all personal accessory components
- Unit Weight: 2.0 pump only
- Unit Size/Packaging: 15.5 x 7.25 x 12.5
- Color: Gray
- Power: 50 - 60 Hz
10% Off any $100+ Order
Use Coupon Code NEWSITE in your basket or during checkout to get an instant 10% off any order of $100 or more. This offer is good through 5/31/16. Coupon codes cannot be combined with insurance or applied retroactively to an order previously placed.