Rochester Antibacterial Hydro Personal Closed System - Single Unit (16 in. Length)
$239.95& Free Shipping for Orders over $75. (Details)
Rochester Personal Closed System is a single unit comes with a 100% silicone catheter and a 1100ml urine collection bag and pre-lubricated introducer tip. Personal Catheters from Rochester are an economical cathing solution providing comfortable, easy insertion without the allergen, toxins, or disposal concerns associated with latex and PVC catheters.
- Smooth, lightweight silicone is positioned between the firmer PVC and the very soft red rubber latex.
- Silicone is versatile and compatible - free of the allergens associated with Latex and free of toxins associated with PVC. Hot and cold also do not affect silicone, so the Personal catheter retains its shape.
- Offset eyes help the bladder drain quickly and easily.
- Seamless, tapered tip helps the catheter pass smoothly across the sensitive uretheral tissue to help prevent damage.
- Hydrophilic design makes insertion delicate to uretheral tissue while its packaging makes it easy to prep and maintain sterility.
- Antibacterial enhancement provides a release of nitrofurazone, enhancing local antibacterial activity.
- Includes one 16 in. catheter in 1000ml drainage bag and pre-lubricated introducer tip.
- Size: 16 in. Length, comes in 12 - 16 Fr.
- Code RM6-54xx
- Brand Rochester
- Product Number(s) 65412, 65414, 65416
- HCPCS (?) A4353
- Catheter Size 12 Fr.,14 Fr.,16 Fr.
- Gender Male
- Material Silicone
- Catheter Type Intermittent
- Size Chart
Questions? Give us a call at (800) 950-6020
Step 1: Find your Products
Shop on Nextrahealth.com and find your products as you normally would shop.
Step 2: Choose a Schedule
On any applicable product page, you can choose a delivery schedule at 1 month, 2 months, or 3 month frequency.
Step 3: Complete Your Order
Complete your checkout and we'll save your shipping and payment information to your account.
You'll Also Get 10% off Every Reorder
Save money as well as time - your active reorder products will always get 10% off our normal sale price.
No Contracts, Fees or Commitments!
Review, Edit, or Cancel your Reorders from your Account page at any time.
Due to the hygienic nature of this product and the manufacturer's strict no return policy, we cannot accept returns or issue a credit for any Erecaid product once it has been delivered to you.
Product HCPCS codes are provided for educational purposes. This data comes to us through manufacturer catalogs and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaide Services here.
While we take great care to provide accurate information for all of our products, we cannot guarantee that all of the information is 100% accurate or complete all of the time. As such, we cannot be held responsible for any billing-related decisions between you and your healthcare provider.
If you have any questions, or you found an error with any of our descriptions or codes, please contact us and we'll get it fixed as quickly as possible.
10% Off any $100+ Order
Use Coupon Code NEWSITE in your basket or during checkout to get an instant 10% off any order of $100 or more. This offer is good through 5/31/18. Coupon codes cannot be combined with insurance or applied retroactively to an order previously placed.